Friday, September 16, 2016

First Day At Mexico City MTC

We dropped off Caley at the airport in Omaha.  It was hard letting her go but she's always wanted to go on a mission.  She will be a great missionary.

While waiting at the Salt Lake City airport she met more people going to the Mexico City and made instant friends with Hermana Silva and is also one of her roommates at the MTC.






This is the view on the way to Mexico City from the plane:




Hola, Familia!

I have arrived safely to the Mexico MTC! The keyboards here are different than in the US, it is taking some getting used to! The flight here was good, after we landed at Salt Lake, we met a TON of missionaries all headed to the MTC here in Mexico. During the landing in Mexico, one of the elders I sat by threw up on the plane. He had a bag at least, but it smelled. Poor guy. It is so crazy to believe that I am here! I know that I will be taken care of, and you do not need to worry about me while I am here. Everyone has been so kind so far, and I have only been here a few hours! I love you all so so so much, my preparation day is Wednesday, but I will not be able to email you again until NEXT wednesday. I hope you are all doing well back at home, send everyone my love!


No comments:

Post a Comment